EUA was founded at 1947 by Prof. Mahmoud Badr , almost 66 years ago.
Its mission is to raise the level of urological care, by educating, training and stimulates research all over Egypt.
With more than 2700 registered urologists, creating opportunities for professional growth and knowledge -sharing, through the Annual conference, workshops and teaching course arranged by EUA.
The official Journal of EUA is the Egyptian Journal of Urology, which is published four times per year.
The Egyptian Urological Association has international relations with all big international Associations and Medical Foundations. Which all create a very good opportunity to exchange knowledge, get international experts and develop Egyptian urologists (OUR MAIN MISSION).
Our mission is to teach, train and educate the future urologists, so we are very happy to make the agreements with the biggest societies in the world like AUA, EAU, and SIU.
Board of EUA
EUA Current president
President : Mohamed Eissa.
Vice President : Abdel Moneim Abou Zeid.
Secretary General : Hisham Hammouda
Treasurer: Ahmed Shoma.
• Hamada Nassar.
• Hassan Abdel Latif.
• Mahmoud El Adl.
• Mourad Mahmoud.
• Osama Koreim.
• Ms. Heba Said Ismail, Office Director .
• Mr. Abdel Mawla Abdel Baki, Financial Director .
•Mr. Sameh Nagiub, Membership & Registration Coordinator.
•Mr. Fathy Samir , Scientific & Journal Coordinator.
Congress Registration Fees:
• Early registration ……………… July 15, 2022
• late registration ………………… Before October 15, 2022
• Onsite registration ……………. After October 15, 2022
• Deadline abstract submission ……….. July 15, 2022
• Notification of acceptance ……………. September 15, 2022
• Hotel reservation ………………… November 1, 2022
• Bladder tumors and diversion
• Erectile dysfunction & Fertility
• Female urology
• Neurogenic bladder
• Pediatric urology
• Prostate cancer.
• Urethral strictures.
• Prostate cancer.
Pre-Congress Section Meetings.
• Deadline abstract submission July 15, 2022.
www.uro-egypt.com or by sending the Abstract forms and two copies and a copy on CD haveto be received by the Scientific Committee before July 15, 2022.
• Authors will be notified on their abstract(s) submissions.
• Abstract will be selected by the Scientific Committee, and an advanced notice of acceptance will be mailed to the author/s by September 15, 2022 .
•The presenting author of the abstract has to register to the conference.
• The hotel rates as mentioned below are per room night on (B.B) basis (bed and breakfast) including service charges and taxes. The Congress Organization Committee does not hold responsible for rooms booked after November 1, 2022.
Accommodation and registration forms should be sent to the Association.
Prices in Dollars for outside Egypt reservation
• Cancellations have to be effected in writing. For cancellation of the registration affected by October 15, we will charge an administrational fee of 25%. Cancellations after this date cannot be taken into consideration any more.
• A SHINING STAR IN EGYPT’S CAPITAL CITY InterContinental Cairo Citystars is part of Egypt’s largest retail and entertainment complex, giving you direct access to over 640 stores and 2 indoor theme parks. The hotel is ideally located seven minutes from Cairo International Airport, 10 minutes from Cairo International Conference Centre and 30 minutes from downtown Cairo. Named Cairo’s best business hotel by Business Traveler Magazine, it is also close to free time destinations such as the Egyptian Museum, Sakkara and the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
The official language of the conference will be English.
A commercial medical exhibition will be held during the congress. Booth spaces are limited.
The Egyptian pound is the official currency for the Arab Republic of Egypt. (Marked L.E.) Currency exchange offices are Available at all banks, hotels and private exchange offices. All common international currencies are accepted in Egypt.
Rates: USD ~ LE 18.5 and Euro ~ L.E.20.
Greenwich Mean Time + 2 (GMT).
The weather in Cairo is always warm and the nights cool; it’s about (10-19) Degrees C.
Low Temperature 10°C – 50°F
High Temperature 19°C – 66°F
Sunshine Hours 8 hrs
Rainfall Rainfall days 10 mm 3 days